1/14/2013

Clean Print

I generally do NOT print things from the internet. I save interesting sites, blog posts, recipes, etc. into my Google bookmarks or I copy the information into OneNote. However, from time to time, I do need to print something. Clean Print is a free browser add-on for Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari that can help you save toner and paper when printing. I learned about this new tool on one of my favorite bloggers, Richard Byrne (Free Technology for Teachers).

This short video explains how to use Clean Print:


What I like the best about Clean Print:
  • It's FREE
  • It works on any of the internet browsers I typically use (including Safari on my iPad!)
  • Instead of printing to actual paper, I can use Clean Print to save the "cleaned up" version as a PDF on my computer or email it to a friend
  • I can decrease the font size to save toner and paper OR, I can increase the font size to print something for a student
  • I can even add my own text on the document before saving or printing it

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com