2/10/2014

Symbaloo ... easy access to online resources!

Symbaloo is a free visual bookmarking tool that gives you access to anything you bookmark from any computer or mobile device.


As soon as you set up an account (it's FREE!) at symbaloo.com, you can begin building your first webmix.

The secondary campuses in our district recently transitioned from Novell to Active Directory. Our elementary campuses will follow suit this summer (2014). That may not mean much to many teachers, but one BIG difference will be that users no longer have the Novell delivered application window. I actually set up my own Symbaloo with links to the online resources that I use regularly. Here's a screenshot:


Yes, I'm THAT girl. I created my own cute little icons for websites. I can't help myself! If you would like to use some of my icons, download this file to your computer, unzip, and enjoy!

Are you looking for an easy way to share online resources with your students? Symbaloo is a GREAT way to start!

How will YOU use Symbaloo?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com