3/11/2011

Japan Earthquake & Tsunami Resources


The reports, pictures, and videos out of Japan have really been amazing. I've included some links below that may be helpful to you in your classroom. I have also embedded some news videos.

The New York Times has put together a great list of resources for teaching kids about the earthquake and tsunami ... Teaching Ideas: The Earthquake and Tsunami in Japan

From one of my favorite go-to-blogs (Free Technology for Teachers) ... 3 Good Earthquake & Tsunami Lesson Resources

And from another of my favorite blogs (Larry Ferlazzo's Websites of the Day) ... The Best Sites for Learning About the Japan Earthquake & Tsunami




My heart aches for the people of Japan who have lost so much. Personally, I am thrilled that my dear friend Michelle Glenn (we taught 3rd grade together at Bryson!) and her family are safe.

If you know of other Earthquake or Tsunami resources that you would like to share, please do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com