8/23/2011

Happy New School Year!

Can you believe it's already the first week of school??? This week is filled with plenty of excitement, smiling children, piles and piles of school supplies, new schedules and routines, and lots of tired teachers. (Tired, but happy ... right?)

I've been looking forward to today because it's the first official Tech Tip Tuesday of the 2011-12 school year! I am excited to share "techy" things with you this year. Today's tip (scroll down to the next post) is all about Internet Browsers. Some weeks I may share simple little tips. Some weeks I may share resources specific to your curriculum areas. Some weeks I may cross-post on the EM-S Tech Tips blog about our many Windows Live resources. Most of these tips will be shared as a Tech Tip Tuesday (you know, cause it's a catchy little title), but you'll also want to check out the blog on days other than Tuesday! You just never know what I'll post!

What types of things would you like to see on this blog? Leave a comment below!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com