From the Tech-Ease home page, either search for a topic or choose your computer platform (click the green guy for computers at school).
If you know exactly what you're looking for, try the Search feature. If you're just browsing around the site, there are several categories of classroom help available for you. Choose from Images, Classroom Practice, Chat & Conferencing, Files & Sharing, E-Mail, Hardware, and Internet.
Each category has a bank of frequently asked questions. When you click on one of these, you will find an easy-to-follow, well-illustrated article that answers the question.
Here are a few of my favorite topics from this site:
- How do I create a movie in Windows Movie Maker?
- How do I install and uninstall programs on my computer?
- How do I search for a file on my computer?
- How do I compress files to make them smaller?
- What is a plugin? How do I install it?