2/08/2011

Tech Tip Tuesday ... TCEA!!!

Today's Tech Tip will be a little different. I'm spending the week at a fabulous convention (that I may or may not have called a "Nerd Conference" once or twice before!) learning about all kinds of new technology integration ideas and lots of extra tips and tricks I can share with you. Today I attended a Google Academy. (Ooohh, how I love Google!)

Let's just say that I foresee us all moving "to the cloud" pretty soon! If you don't know what I mean by that, stick around and keep reading the blog!

For today, I want to try something using a Google Form! If you've never used Google forms, it's super easy! I created this form in about a minute and a half, and embedded it here. All results submitted through this form are instantly uploaded to a spreadsheet in my Google Docs. It's a great way to keep track of information. (It can EVEN be used to create self-grading quiz for students!!!)

Thank you in advance for your participation. I will post the results spreadsheet next week so you can see how it works!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com